Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It has been a long long time i din updated my blog. There is also a lot of thing change until now. Environment, friends, mind etc.

Now i m studying in university of nottingham malaysia, which locate at a very "kampung" place. I join this uni on last september. Meet some new friends, some of them are come from the same place as me, Miri. Not long time after CNY, i lost a friend, can say is old friend and also best friend. The reason is someone is changing. Either me or him but i dunno, who cares? Since i try my best dy. At the same time i meet with a new friend, which is my friend's friend. She is a very nice person, a really good friend that can share everything with. Feel lucky that can be friend with her.

I dunno since when i like to stay in the past, no mood to fight for the future, think that future is far away and cant predict, until i meet someone. Someone that let me have the courage to fight for my future, let me found back the feeling that i lost it long long time ago. I have to thanks to my friends (brothers) to encourage me. I will appreciate the chance although i know that i only have a very low chance, or even no chance. Wish me good luck beh haha.....

Lately i m changing my way to live. Plan to have a healthier life. So every morning i will go jogging myself near the place i stay now. Feel so nice after jogging becoz of the nice surround and fresh air. Hope that i can keep this as my habit haha.... Going to have my final exam soon. Have to start preparing for it. If not then sure die haha.... After exam can going back my hometown. Really miss my home, miss my bed, miss the karaoke, miss my rabbit, and of course miss my friends hahaha.... Good luck to those who going to have their exam. All the best!!

7 comments:

*angel of love* said...

who is the someone?
hehe..
viewnet gurl?

~G~ said...

ohho ~!!!
someone is who ~!!!
@.@
walauwer i blur reading this post ~!! hahaha ~!!
cakap siapa baha ~! :P haha

Almondskidz said...

*angel of love* : Hmm.... did i mention anything about someone? How u noe is viewnet gurl?
~G~: Haha someone is someone lor, y so interested to noe who is someone? Haha....

ZeroCo2l said...

muaHaha! i sell u all a free hint, see the philips mp3 (buy at viewnet de...shh....)^^

Almondskidz said...

lolz

Billy said...

haha ok ok saw her d gottcha~

JJJ987㊣ said...

who is viewnet girl?? who is someone?? who is who?? haha..