Sunday, July 1, 2007

First day of July 2007

It's late nite now. I m watching a korea movie. Feel like wanna say something out so i post this blog lor. I am very very very boring and lonely this few day and also coming weekend becoz all of my fren going back to home town liao. This mean tat i cant go to find them during weekend and have to stay at home nothing to do. Sien ah!!! Later in the morning will go out wif my fren come from my home town. I have to bring him around. Luckily he is here so at least i can go out wif him. yahoo~~ Last nite i have a very very very nice dream, can say the nicest dream i have until now. I really hope tat this dream will come true. If i can choose, i choose to be in this dream forever of course this is impposible so I have stand up, face the problem Hahaha...... anyway can have this dream i am very happy dy hehe..... Going to sleep dy coz have to wait up earlier......take care my frens miss u all

No comments: