Friday, July 6, 2007

Segi Civil Team

Hmm today is a normal day, doing normal thing, go class eat and play ping pong. The only special thing is, today our segi civil team all wear the same color shirt without discuss before (only one din wear it but nvm), which is red color. Actually we think we have same thinking. We all wear red becoz of our lecture is going to marry although today not his class but as civil team, we should do tat hahaha too bad i forget to take the photo of our segi team lol. If got another time sure will post the photo here lol. Tomolo is saturday. I will go for a music concert of my fren sch. Tonite can say is last nite for me to enjoy for coming 2 weeks becoz next week and next next week will be my 2nd exam weeks. Next week got 2 sub and one presentation to go and i haven done anything for it so have to do it on sunday. Wish me good luck lor hahaha.... Hmm now just suddenly thing about something and got some feeling but i cant catch it. It is about to let go something or not. Since i still cant get it then have to wait til next time the feeling come lor haiz..... Ok lar going to enjoy my time liao so c ya. Take care my frens....miss u all

No comments: