Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bla bla bla....??!!

It's long long time i din post any new post liao. Becoz of lazy? nothing to write about? Whatever lar haha.... Hmm....this is my 1st post in 2008. From my last post til now, i have been go to kl for 2 times, 1 time acco my cousin and another time for my convocation. I really have fun when i go to kl. I do lots of stupid thing tat i nvr do when i in miri. Feel so relax and happy lor. Then other time in miri very sien one lor. Coz no one to look for, and no place to go for. Last month one of my fren come from johor, she came miri play. Tat time is the most enjoy time for me while at miri lol. We go climb gua niah and go brunei. Haiz...... lately de live very bored ler, one of my fren go travel, then other all got exam, so sien ah!! Everyday(other than working time) just stay at home and look at the computer, then sunday go for bball. I feel tat i also be "宅男“(zhai2 nan2) liao. i just come back from yamcha-ing wif my neighbour. We talk about the light speed, and also talk about this world. quite interesting topic actually. Y this and y tat bla bla bla.... Last weekend i go for a church camp. At there let me think about something of my life. I feel tat i m a looser in many things. In study, basketball, even though in relationship, either frenship or love, i always a looser. In past, i go into a wrong sch, waste my time over there, and i also give up basketball becoz one of my best friend leaving me. In friendship, i cant help my best friend, i cant give advise or scold them while they are in wrong way. Love, i ever like 2 gals before, of course not at the same time lar, i try my best to "chase" them, but dunno is becoz i m stupid or wat, i cant make them feel touch. This cause me lost them. I dunno when is the another gal tat can attract me will come to me, but i m still waiting, although i m not handsome, not good enough and bla bla bla....



~Feel Boring~ and ~waiting for love~ @ Almondskidz

No comments: