Saturday, November 17, 2007

Simply blog something

Ah very bored~~! Lately cannot sleep well dunno y also sien ah!! Monday going to have one more test, only small test. Haven study yet. Don feel like wan to study now coz haven last min lol. Oledi 3 weeks i din go billy house liao. Just stay at home eat sleep and play like a pig lol. But just now got go out play wif my fren so now still ok ok lor. Hmm still got 32 days then i will go back to Miri. I miss Miri very much. Especially my frens over there. Lately some of my friends havin their exam so at here wish them good luck. Hmm..... also got few of my friends not happy lately so i going to post something try to make them happy lor. For me i think is quite stupid but for u guys i dunno lor. I oledi try my best to make u happy lor haha... The video is at the bottom of the blog go enjoy bah hahaha...

No comments: