Monday, November 5, 2007

Sot sot

Hmm long time din update my blog liao coz nothing much to write about. Now feel bored then just update my blog lor either in this blog or my friendster blog hehe...

Every Thursday we no need go to college coz no class on tat day. Last thursday me and my classmate go to the shopping complex near my house, which is Summit for lunch. After lunch we go for gaming. Lately i interested in a game name Rock Fever it is a game tat this playing with the music very nice lol. After gaming i go looking for music instrument and my frens are looking around at the "SALE CORNER" tat beside the music instrument shop. At there we saw something funny and suddenly we all sot liao and we took some stupid and crazy photo. Let me share wif u guys. Be ready ah don muntah when saw them ah hahaha.....

This is my crazy but clever brother. We call him BEN lol




This is my another brother, Jimmy

And lastly, is me myself cute or not? hahaha
Hahaha really have fun tat day. But this kind of fun will not longer be there coz after this sem i will going back to Miri until next yr just will come over here and continue my degree hope they will go to the same Uni as me hahaha.....

2 comments:

Maureen Ng said...

LOLX!!!! now then u know rock fever so nice to play ma?!!!!! i played it since im primary 5 lor~~~~~ hahahahaha.....

Almondskidz said...

Sorry lor i lagging bah cannot meh huh? Hahaha... Sound like u very pro wor come lar DONT challenge me coz i sure loose one hahaha...