Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dreaming early in the morning!!

Just come back from jogging. Tired...... Almost 1 week i din go for jogging becoz of preparing for the exam and also feel lazy sometimes lol. So today i force myself to go for the jogging so tat i wont stop in the half way of my target. This evening going to go uni for basketball again!! Like it a lot haha practise back some skill tat i almost forget and increase the accuracy of shooting. Although now still not satisfied with the accuracy, but going to practise more to become a god like shooter hahaha..... i m dreaming early in the morning!!

The day after tomolo will be my next paper. Haven prepare it yet, so going to start it later after my breakfast. This paper is yr long module so i must pass it to proceed to my third yr so really have to work hard for it. Then two day after the paper will be another paper, which is maths. Only study 15% of the whole sub lol not sure i will have enough time to fully prepare it or not, but hopefully i will pass the paper. God bless me!!

Just now when i m on the way back home, i look at the mountain tat i climb wif my classmate tat time, the Broga Hill, and i found tat there are a lot of ppl up there now. This is becoz today is sunday and a lot of ppl live in broga and semenyik will go to climb the hill. 1st time saw ppl on the hill top from my house area becoz it is quite far from my house, so if only one person up there u will nvr saw it unless u using the telescope haha.... I also saw a group of kids play football at the football court beside the place i jogging. There is 11 kids so they playing 5 on 5 games in full court. I found tat kids are more energy than us becoz they have so much energy to run the whole court, the court is very big neh lol. And they also wake up early than us, we really loose to them dy haha..... Old liao lor......(i mean myself only) haha....

No comments: