Saturday, May 2, 2009

Turning point....

Until today i just found tat i m not ready yet. Not ready in everything for everything. Tats a long time i din face any challenging things since i leave the basketball court few yrs ago. Hence, i m easy with this kind of life, nvr think to make any changes for a better life. I even though tat i can live like this until the time tat i really need to make the changes. But til tat time, everything will be too late. I know this from my best fren, he told me all those things. When he talk all these things to me, i think a lot, a lot of things tat i nvr think before.

Now its the time, i decided to make changes. The very first thing i will do is going back to the basketball court, find back the feeling tat dare to face any challenges anytime. I will try my best to be a better man in limited time. Wish i can success this time.

Before tat, a big challege is coming soon, which is the final exam for this semester. Now still left 4 days to the 1st subject. Really have to prepare for it. Gotta fight for high score in exam lol. Good luck to all my frens tat having their final exam soon. All the best!! YES!!

No comments: