Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some of the sweet memories....

Hmm just having the 1st paper for this final exam today. Do some mistake and cost a lot of marks, so dunno wat to do dy lol. Just now 9pm go play basketball at uni. No one play there so only can do some practise on shooting and lay up. Just come back at 11pm. Very tired lol. Because i stop few days of jogging so tat can prepare well for the exam so i must exercises harder to replace the day i missed haha.... Tomolo morning going to continue back to jog if my leg condition allow me to do so lol.
Tomolo going to continue my study to handle my next and next next paper which on Tuesday and Thursday. The two tough subjects because the one on Tuesday is long yr module so i must pass it and the one on Thursday is maths which i have no enough time to prepare it lol. But, still Wish tat can get good marks on them, GOD bless me bah. Oh ya may GOD bless those of my friends who having their final exam too. All the BEST!!

Hmm since i move to this house on 1st April, i m having a relaxing life over here which i can do anything i wan anytime without complain by anyone. I like freedom!!! Although it is more far from sch and more expensive than the house i live last time but at least i m happy. Freedom and Happy are not valueable.
Since this semester going to finish soon, so i going to share some of the happy moment during this sem with my friends. This semester start on feb 09 so lets start from feb....

February......

Valentine at Genting

Genting....


Sing k at Neway Cheras

so "xin fu" me.... The left hand side is my friend Jocelyn and the right hand side is my friend's friend, also is my friend now, Joelin, a very nice gurl ^^

March 2009.....

At bar Celona, from left to right: Gregory, me, Billy and Alex



Leng lui neh haha....



Cheras pasar malam, my second visit....



Special birthday cake, cup cake, look nice rite? Haha.... Suprise for Joelin birthday ^^



Oh so SWEET!!



What this? Beauty and the Beast lol....


April 2009.....

Tiramishu from Jogoya, so tasty.....




Group photo at Jogoya, the left bottom gurl is the birthday gurl, May Joan



Birthday celebration for 2 of my classmate Chuan Jui (left) and Chun Fai (right)


Nottingham Civil Engineering Yr 2 student except the left side black Jordan shirt and the Purple color shirt at the back haha....


Yam Seng!!!



Group photo for the birthday celebration




My new basketball, Lebron VI




Ah Ben's birthday cake



The birthday boy, Mr. Ah Ben haha....


They drink 交杯酒 at 欢喜地 Hong Kong restaurant lol


翡翠拉面小笼包-炸酱面


Forget wat name dy lol.....

小笼包


水饺
Feel so hungry now especially when i saw the food photo because they are really tasty lol. Going to sleep dy so stop here. Almost forget today got a coursework have to submit so later have to do it and pass it up =.=" Good nite......

2 comments:

JJJ987㊣ said...

what la dude, why got my stupid photo in ur blog? look like a super siao man la..

Almondskidz said...

Haha eng dao ba wat lol...